This carte de visite by B.H. Rounds of Cannelton, Ind., pictures two women framed by a wreath of ivy as they stand on a porch. One woman, perhaps the younger, lay her clasped hands on the shoulder of the older, and she rests an arm and hands on the well-worn rail. Cannelton, Ind., was home to Cannelton Cotton Mill. Built in 1849, it was at one time the largest industrial building in the U.S. west of the Allegheny Mountains.